Μόλις βγήκε το νέο update για τον μήνα Μάιο. Παρακάτω είναι οι σημαντικότερες αλλαγές:
Here’s what we’ve pulled together for you to enjoy during the event:
- Three new Profile Icons!
- Three event-exclusive visual mods!
- Train your sheep to be even better scouts!
- Discover unique, Age-themed Easter Eggs hidden in the game!
- Unlock the new Mayhem Menu Background for the duration of the event.
- Starting TODAY through JUNE 9, check back daily to unlock new challenges and new event content:
🎯 Sign into Xbox Live.
🏆 Unlocks the Mayhem La Hire profile icon.
🎯 Play the ‘Early Economy’ Art of War mission and obtain a Silver or Gold medal.
🏆 Unlocks the Town Center Trophies Decoration mod.
🎯 Train at least three monks.
🏆 Unlocks the Mayhem Scout Sheep profile icon and the Monk Unit Conversion FX mod.
🎯 Train at least 99 villagers over the course of any number of games.
🏆 Unlocks the Calculating Research FX mod.
🎯 Build at least 20 wall sections over the course of any number of games.
🏆 Unlocks the Mayhem Teuton profile icon.
🎯 Use a sheep to scout an animal.
🏆 Unlocks the Sheep Scouting behavior: your sheep will magically learn the auto-scout ability in campaign missions and single player matches.
There are also four new Easter Eggs to seek out in the game—two of which are permanent additions! Can you find them all?
🔲 🐘 ???
🔲 👑 ???
🔲 🥌 ??? (Event Exclusive)
🔲 🕚 ??? (Event Exclusive)
- The game will no longer crash when using the “marco,” “polo,” or “i r winner” cheat codes when playing a custom campaign.
- Implemented fixes to address a variety of crashes.
- Fixed an issue where players could research technologies instantaneously, at no cost, and/or more than once.
- The Malay now properly advance through the Ages 66% faster than other civs instead of with 166% more style.
- Doubled the maximum scrolling speed threshold for players who want to see more of the map in less time.
- Siege Workshops constructed next to walls can no longer be used to spawn units on the opposite side of said walls in certain circumstances.
- Khmer Villagers will now continue constructing houses after garrisoning and being sent back to work.
- Fixed a visual issue where the rubble of destroyed buildings could be seen through the Fog of War.
- Fixed an issue where attacking the sides (aka the “gatehouse towers” or “barbicans”) of a gate would not trigger the attack notification sound.
- Fixed a rare issue which allowed units to be queued and trained at the wrong building.
- Dolphins will no longer remain on the map once they’ve been depleted. (“So long, and thanks for the food!”)
The Supplies technology is no longer available to the Chinese, Cumans, Huns, Khmer, Lithuanians, Mayans, Mongols, and Tatars.
Watch Towers can no longer be built in the Dark Age if one is automatically generated at the start of the match (e.g. on the Fortress map).
Hussar: Reduced the length of the attack animation from 1.89 to 1.35 seconds (equivalent to Light Cavalry). This does not increase their DPS, but improves their ability to chase and harass targets.
The civilization bonus which decreases the training time of military units now does so by 10% (was 15%).
The bonuses granted by the Manipur Cavalry upgrade are no longer partially-blocked by the Masonry tech.
The team bonus to damage dealt by Camels to structures is no longer blocked by the Masonry or Architecture upgrades, and now applies to all buildings, as intended.
Elephant Archer [Standard & Elite]: Reduced the reload time of attacks from 2.5 to 2.0 seconds.
Elephant Archer [Standard & Elite]: Reduced the cost to train from 80 to 70 gold.
El Dorado: Increased the time to research the upgrade from 50 to 70 seconds.
Zealotry: Reduced the cost to research the upgrade from 800 to 700 gold.